over 1 year ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an exciting and fast growing pharmaceutical company that is in a major phase of growth. As a result of this growth the company is looking for an experienced Medical Director with a neurology background.
The Medical Director will be responsible for leading the international Medical Affairs strategy to prepare for launching an innovative drug next year.
The role involves but isn't limited to:
- To develop and lead International Medical Affairs strategic planning and international medical operational activities
- To develop the International Medical Therapeutic Area Strategy during submission planning and subsequent ongoing lifecycle-driven revisions
- Develop and lead External Scientific Engagement activities, patient advocacy and, more generally, scientific organization strategy and activity planning (ensuring affiliates needs are considered and connected)
- Lead and deliver ongoing international lifecycle data generation, including oversight of unsolicited investigator-sponsored trial proposals, and real-world evidence gathering
- Define and promulgate field-based medical strategy, including requested support to Clinical Operations
If you are an experienced Medical Affairs professional with Neurology experience don't hesitate to get in touch!