5 months ago
The Medical Director will ensure the medical and scientific integrity of clinical trials conducted by the company in an assigned therapeutic area.
- Develop Clinical Development Plan (CDP) and act as the clinical lead for protocols and supportive activities to meet the CDP objectives
- Design, develop and, implement clinical studies for the applicable drug candidate, from Phase I through Phase III
- Oversee and manage the development process for protocols
- Acts to provide medical oversight and safety monitoring for ongoing clinical trials including participation in SAE reporting and serving on the safety committee
- MD, board-certified preferred in oncology
- Requires at least 5 years’ clinical trial experience in the setting of the pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated experience and involvement in clinical trial design or execution