Sophia Rebecca Nainan
6 months ago
Medical Laboratory Technologist
We are working very closely with a Global Medical Device MNC based in Hong Kong that is looking for a licensed Medical Laboratory Technologist.
As a Medical Laboratory Technologist you will:
- Process and analyze clinical specimens via molecular testing methods following standard operating procedures
- Perform clinical molecular & genetic testing and assist in research and development of new products
- Perform maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Solid understanding of cell culturing and molecular biology
As a Medical Laboratory Technologist you will need:
- Part I/II Registered Medical Laboratory Technologist with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the HKMLT Board.
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Science / Medical Laboratory Science or related field
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, writing and speaking; fluency in Mandarin is a plus
If you are a skilled Medical Laboratory Technologist you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Medical and Clinical Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Life Science industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Sophia Nainan at firstname.lastname@example.org.