4 months ago
We are currently working with a global nutrition MNC and they are looking for a Sales Specialist within Medical Nutrition. The role will be responsible for driving sales growtth within Private Specialists and Government Hospitals for a fast-growing business. The team has dynamic and an openness to learning/exploring new things, with high enthusiasm and result-orientation.
As a Sales Specialist you will be:
- Responsible for promoting products to assigned territories to medical professionals in private and government sectors
- Able to reinforce product features and benefits
- Work independently to assure consistent sales growth and achievement of specific sales objective and sales goals, including sales target, daily sales calls
- Develop new accounts and maintain effective relationship with KOLs, HCPs and customers
- Collaborate with marketing team in developing and implementing marketing activities, events and programs
As a Sales Specialist you will need:
- University graduate degree with degree in Nutrition and/or dietetics preferred
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical device sales experience (Nutrition, Oncology or Alzheimers is a plus)
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Enthusiastic personality and high willingness to learn and adapt
- Result-driven and persistent, embraace teamwork
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Genuine passion in nutrition field
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.