7 months ago
My client is a specialty Pharmaceutical company with a diverse portfolio of OTC and Rx products.
They have several drugs on the market, generic and branded, in the CNS space targeting both children and adults.
With many promising candidates in their pipeline, it is an exciting time to join this rapidly expanding team.
Currently looking for a 'Medical Science Liaison' to develop and maintain professional relationships with KOLs in the assigned geographic territory.
The ideal candidate will cover the North Central region, including Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, South Dakota, North Dakota, Michigan, and Minnesota.
This position offers significant opportunity for involvement in the growth of the company. Reports to VP, Medical Affairs.
- Establish and manage relationships with health care professionals and key decision makers in the psychiatric space
- Participate and lead field based activities at medical congresses
- Support the evaluation of Investigator Initiated Research proposals
- Communicate key scientific and clinical information about the company's products
- Gather medical insights from the field about advances in the CNS space, and clinical experience and future research with the company's products
- Advanced medical degree required - MD, PhD, PharmD, etc.
- 3+ years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise in CNS/Psychiatry, ADHD experience preferred
- Strong overall written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and teach effectively
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with KOLs in the psychiatric space
- Live within the North Central territory with easy access to a major airport
- Ability to travel 60%
This is a great opportunity to take on greater responsibility and advance your career in an organization that values your opinion.
Please direct all questions to Madison Villarreal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-305-7665.