28 days ago
We are working closely with a global diagnostic MNC client based in China that are looking for an experienced MSL to join their Shanghai team. This role will be working with oncologists and radiologists for the China market. As you will be the first person to take on the Medical Affairs team in China, this is a rare opportunity to accelerate your career and building a team from scratch.
As a MSL you will:
- Serve as a scientific liaison to the medical/scientific community
- Respond to unsolicited requests for scientific, technical or clinical information about Company products
- Engage in discussions with thought leaders at key academic centers and professional organizations in its grographical perimeter
- Represent Company at professional meetings, congresses, local symposia and partner-sponsored meetings. Interpret and report findings with recommendations for action
- Provide onsite support and assistance during product evaluation or trial process
- Provide medical education across Commercial and Clinical teams
- Work alongside Marketing, Sales, Clinical and Regulatory teams
As a MSL you will need:
- Medical Doctor graduate
- At least 1 year MSL experience in China
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Mandarin, and basic communication skills in English
- Experience in KOL engagement
- Experience in holding Advisory Boards
- More experienced candidates will be considered as Senior MSL
If you are a skilled MSL you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at 94161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.