$160,000 - $190,000
over 1 year ago
A Cell Thearpy company is looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join their close-knit team. As the company is transtioning into the therapeutic space after a strategic partnership, the MSL would be tasked to lead pre-launch initiatives, KOL identification and engagements, and provide support on Medical Affairs initiatives. This MSL would be responsible for covering the New England territory which includes, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut. Joining a team of eight individuals, this MSL would be part of a collaborative team that engages with each other frequently. This would be an excellent opportunity to be part of a product launch in the oncology space.
- Develop relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- Engage in scientific dialog effectively communicating scientific content in response to KOL requests
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Develop KOL Advocates and Collaborators within your assigned territory
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated studies, and publications
-An advanced degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD., MSN, RN, MSc., etc.
-5-10 years’ industry experience as a MSL
-Ability to travel 75% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments
To learn more about the advertised opportunity, please apply directly or call 315-215-1810