Cleveland, OH, USA
$145,000 - $195,000
MSL - AF - DSI
6 months ago
An International Oncology Pharmaceutical company is looking for an Medical Science Liaison to join their close-knit team. As the company is nearing a product launch, the MSL would be tasked to lead pre-launch initiatives, KOL identification and engagements, and provide support on Medical Affairs initiatives. This MSL would be responsible for covering a smaller territory which includes, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia. As a MSL, you would be part of a collaborative team that engages with each other frequently. This would be an excellent opportunity to break into industry and be part of a product launch in the oncology space and leverage that experience to step into a Medical Director role in a few years.
- Develop relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- Engage in scientific dialog effectively communicating scientific content in response to KOL requests
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Develop KOL Advocates and Collaborators within your assigned territory
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated studies, and publications associated with MNK product(s)
-A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
-Prior Oncology experience
-Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
To learn more about the advertised opportunity, please apply directly or call 315-215-1810