4 months ago
Big Data Engineer (English/Dutch)
Our team of data scientists and engineers are tech and analytics enthusiasts who go beyond merely applying smart algorithms on large data sets. This permanent position will be based in Utrecht, Netherlands
The Medior Big Data Engineer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Designing robust transformations
- Building effective large-scale processing pipelines
- Creating real-time applications
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Creating impact for and with our clients
The Medior Big Data Engineer will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- A Master's degree in a Computer Science related field
- Self-starting team player with good communication skills
- Programming experience with an object-oriented language (e.g. Scala or Python)
- Familiar with big data tools and techniques (such as Spark, Flink, DevOps)
- Familiar with data storage tools and techniques (such as Data Lakes and Data warehouses)
- Working with experienced data engineers and scientists
- A dynamic environment where you can learn to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Time for research and development
- A dedicated environment regarding personal development and growth
- Market-based salary and good secondary benefits
- Lease car, laptop and iPhone
If you are a skilled Medior Big Data Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.