6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in New Jersey, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round. They are looking to disrupt and re-invent the industry, developing their own solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry.
Working within the global MES team, you would be responsible for configuring systems for clients and revising batch records, authoring recipes, designing and incorporating identified changes from recipe review processes, rolling this out to a vast client base.
- The ideal candidate must have expertise and technical proficiency within an MES.
- Any direct MES vendor or systems integrator experience is highly beneficial!
- Experience configuring procedures and running recipes in any MES.
- Is based in Europe and does not require sponsorship transfers (Ireland preferred but can be flexible).
What they offer:
- Chance to join a revolutionary start-up who are shaping the future of smart manufacturing. There is room to grow and learn as you would benefit from the amazing work and dedication of this team and the incredible projects they are working on.
- Fantastic progression opportunities and constant development to help you learn other skills and take your career in the direction you want.
- Fully remote based, with great company culture and employee wellbeing initiatives.
This is an urgent resource requirement and will move quickly for the right person! Salary is dependent on experience.
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in the EU. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson