Illinois, KS, USA
$80,000 - $120,000
3 months ago
We are currently working with a very large pharmaceutical client based in Chicago, listed as one of the top 50 employers in the world by Forbes magazine. They have a 10-year project, where they are investing $3bn, and increasing size of the site by 1.5m sq ft.
They are looking for several MES professionals ranging from 2 to 7+ years’ experience, to help them build the future! On-site they work with Werum PAS-X, however, are interested in any MES experience e.g Syncade also.
The MES Developer is a key member of the Automation Engineering Organization. In this role, the position will assist in Requirements gathering, technical proposals, design, and development of complex MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects for the Facility, which is an FDA Regulated production site. The position will act as a technical team member, contributing to system architecture design, development of electronic procedures, testing, validation, documentation, training, and integration with local and enterprise systems.
- Perform technical analysis activities, such as requirements gathering and performing gap analysis of user requirements against software functionality as well as defining MES solution architectures and developing detailed design specifications
- Define functional requirements through client interviews, documentation analysis and Work Flow Process Mapping along with the development of Electronic Procedures
- Work with Process Controls and I.T. organizations regarding the development and implementation of System interfaces.
- This position ensures MES implemented Manufacturing/Quality organizations by providing troubleshooting services, issue resolution, root cause analysis, and pro-active preventative procedures.
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to estimate the technical effort and cost required to implement complex MES solutions as well as proactively reporting on project progress against schedules
- Actively participate in technical and business project teams, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained being responsible for technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of MES solution development projects
- This position is responsible for ensuring cGMP/Regulatory compliance with internal/external policies, guidelines; these include internal SOP’s, departmental standards and conventions.
- This position interacts with external organizations, consultants and vendors as required in the successful accomplishment of project assignments.
- This position is responsible for the development of Project Plans, timelines, cost estimates, project strategies, and associated tracking and reporting.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.