650 - 700 € per day
8 months ago
MES Engineer, Belgium - 12 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a medium sized Pharmaceutical company based in Belgium, who are looking to hire a number of MES Consultants to join their project team in their bid to digitalise 100% of their manufacturing capabilities and have one of the most advanced technologies on site. They require consultants who have experience with SIMATIC IT eBR MES.
This position would require to be on site an estimated 50-60% of the time, where the MES Engineer would be responsible for all the technical aspects across the full project lifecycle, from cradle to grave, alongside other technical experts within the field. This person should also be manage their own projects and time effectively, without much supervision, but also be able to work in a team environment when visiting site.
- At least 3 year experience solely working with SIMATIC IT eBR MES
- Full project lifecycle experience, from design, implementation through to validation and testing.
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment is essential.
- French speaking is preferred however not essential.
- Able to communicate effectively with wider team, stakeholders and users on the shop floor.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/