10 months ago
Are you currently considering a move? Do want a step up in your career or want to join a fast growing exciting Biotech organization? This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an MES Engineer for a company with a lot of exciting capital projects including a large site expansion and new facility build, that are going to be approved, which will vastly improve you own personal skillset and brand as an individual within the Automation world.
Given the flexibility within this particular company, they are willing to train and develop in one of the most sought after skillsets within the biopharmaceutical manufacturing world, providing an opportunity like no other.
- Develop and maintain a MES implementation/ support strategy that integrates process knowledge, equipment design, and quality standards with information technology to reduce downtime, elevate the level of regulatory compliance, and introduce efficiency gains through effective use of available technologies.
- Support of manufacturing and reporting systems that support the creation of electronic batch records and facilitate product release.
- Responsible for the software and data maintenance of computer systems used for the development, testing, and the production of bulk drug substances.
- Work closely with the organizations in the evaluation and implementation of MES application updates and changes.
- Support software and configuration required for external systems interfaces such as DeltaV, SAP, LIMS etc.
- Successful candidate will possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field with at least 3 years of experience work expereince.
- A successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with MES would be a preference, however not essential. Emerson Syncade as a plus, however they would also consider PAS-X, POMsnet, Pharmasuite etc.
- Ideally experience of working in the pharmaceuitcal industry, however they would also consider a wide range of other industries.
- Skills in S88/S95 batch, historian technology, databases, and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated expertise and competence in integrated recipe design in MES systems.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/