Up to 95 CHF per hour
25 days ago
MES Engineer - 12 month rolling contracts
Pay up to 95 CHF per hour
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical company who are based in the heart of Switzerland and currently looking for a number of MES Engineers on a rolling contract basis, due to a large amount of capital investment that they are receiving meaning that there is a large increase in project work and exciting opportunities available! They are looking for individuals to be responsible for the engineering activities related to MES, and Syncade specifically.
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of IT systems (focus on MES) and work closely with project teams and production teams
- Within the Systems Group, you will actively offer support in the further development and maintenance of PCS, HMI, MES and CAE systems for the organisation globally
- Planning and implementation of technical projects in all phases (evaluation, basic and detailed planning, piloting, technology transfer, implementation of investment projects and optimization of running plants)
- Degree Qualified as an engineer in the field of computer science or electrical engineering with a focus on computer science.
- Very good knowledge of common programming languages (e.g. C #, VB, Java, .NET) as well as their environment, operating systems (Windows 7/10, Server and VMware) and network technology.
- Work experience in the same or a similar position.
- Fluent language skills (spoken and written) in German and English
- Experience working with Emerson MES, Syncade is highly desired.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/