22 days ago
Are you looking to take the next steps in your career working with one of the LARGEST MES vendors in the world, who are a world leader in providing solutions to the Pharmaceutical market?
Working on an exclusive basis with the client I'm currently looking to speak with candidates who have the below skillset:
- Management of national and international projects in the regulated industry
- Creation and execution of project plans and revision as appropriate including project staffing, resource management and budgeting
- Interface with clients and relevant staff on assigned projects and promotes positive relationships
- Interface with global project management
- Budget and profit responsibility in the context of IT project management
- Provision of timely and professional presentations to Project Management Team and the Client
- Establishing, controlling and managing the customer interface
- Developing and advancing the project management processes
- Executing project-related controlling tasks in close contact with the internal controlling team
- Advising the customer in terms of project management and implementation of business requirements in projects in the regulated industry.
Additional requirements are:
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A bachelor of science degree in a pharmacy, biotechnology, science or computer science field is required, a MBA or master of science degree is preferred
- Experience with regulated biotechnology environments (GMP, GAMP)
- Languages : French (fluent mandatory), English (professional), German is a plus
If you think this fits your profile and would like to know more please apply below.