75000 - 85000 EURO
9 days ago
MES Project Manager
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a exciting life science company that encourages entrepreneurial initiative based in south of Germany. Due to multiple large projects in the first quarter of 2022 they are looking for multiple MES Project managers with previous experience in a similar role who have a enthusiasm for leading a team.
You will be working within the PAS-X operation systems overseeing system integration, leading a team and leasing with end customer. This is a well established organisation who has a passion for innovation and encourages entrepreneurial thinking turning it into customer success.
- 7-8 years experience technical project management level
- MES experience preferred but not a must. Would consider anyone with IT software Project Management experience.
- German speaking preferred
- Able to understand the solution, processes from a functional and technical point of view
- Live or willing to relocate to South Germany with right to work
- Ideally with pharmaceutical industry background.
What they can offer:
- Huge career progression and a long-term road map of where you want to go and how to get there!
- The opportunity to work in a variety of industries with high level clients
- Highly competitive salaries based on experience
- Great company culture where you will be valued from Day 1! Long term personal investment!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Rafael Ferreira Cardoso
Contact: 0204 540 6374 or email R.cardoso@Hamlynwilliams.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rafael Cardoso https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafael-ferreira-cardoso-15172a130/