Up to 105,000 € per year (DOE)
6 months ago
Project Manager, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Up to 105,000 € per year (depending on experience)
Do you want to work with one of the worlds leading biopharmaceutical organisations? Would you be excited to work on a multi-year MES upgrade projects across multiple sites in Germany? If the answer is yes, then read on!
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with one of the biggest biopharmaceutical companies in the world, where they are looking to hire an MES Project Manager to join their team in Southern Germany, who would be responsible for playing a big part in an upgrade of the PAS-X MES to the latest version. They will be a part of the Project Management team, responsible for delivering the migration of the MES completely including MBR’s.
- A strong MES background, who has prior knowledge of Werum PAS-X from v3 onwards
- Strong technical understanding, as well as product management and architecture
- Previous background of the Pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Ideally worked in the capacity as a Project Manager before as well.
- At least 5 years experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with multiple departments and areas of the business at one time.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to find out more details and speak to one of our team, then please click “APPLY NOW” and we will reach out to discuss further.