3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in the US, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round.
They are looking to disrupt and change the MES space and re-invent the industry, developing their own MES solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Support Engineer who is based in Australia to work remotely on local projects.
At least 3 years experience in a similar role:
- L2 Support in MES or SaaS – dealing with product bugs, finding the root cause of the issue.
- A strong client communicator, able to provide complex solutions for a ticketing-based system.
- Life Sciences industry experience
What do they offer?
- Insanely competitive salary and equity in the company
- Remote & flexible working environment
- Growth within a rapidly expanding, hugely successful start-up in the digital manufacturing industry
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in Australia. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson