16 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading digital manufacturing solutions and services in the UK as they look to add a permanent MES Support Engineer to their team. They are working with global leaders in the life sciences industry, currently going through significant growth with excellent chances to progress.
This role is fully remote with only very occasional travel to the office.
- Creation of project design documents
- Technical authority and guidance to team members, including code and design reviews
- Identification and mitigation of risks within the team’s projects
- Raise risks, quality issues, scope creep, delays to Project Managers and Operations Leads
- Participate in daily scrums, providing status reports and estimations
- Development of best practices and technical standards within the department
- Review and sign-off test methodologies and oversee testing
- Technical tasks which pose greatest risk (e.g., Proof of Concept development)
- Stay up to date regarding current programming technologies and MES developments
- Assist Solutions Architects with task estimations and technical risk assessments
- Participate in the demonstration and discussion of our solutions with new and existing clients
- Full rights to work and is based in the UK.
- Experience delivering MES solutions (experience using the TrakSYS platform preferred)
- Expertise in the MES domain
- Problem-solving skills – experience of troubleshooting, fault finding and fixing in operational/ production environments
- £45,000 annual salary
- Permanent staff position
- Fully remote, with only the occasional client meetings to attend
This is an urgent resource requirement and will move quickly for the right person!
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in the UK. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson