6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in New Jersey, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round.
They are looking to disrupt and change the MES space and re-invent the industry, developing their own MES solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry. They use a low/no code system, so no need to code lots and lots and makes implementation easier!
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Support Engineer (L2).
At least 3 years experience in a similar role:
- This is Tech support level – dealing with product bugs, find the root cause of the issue.
- Work with the product team and be a strong communicator in being able to develop any kinks in the software that need be.
- Background in OpEx projects.
- Ideally from an systems integrator or service provider.
- Life Sciences background is a must as well as knowledge of any MES.
What do they offer?
- Insanely competitive salary and equity in the company
- Remote & flexible working environment
- Growth within a rapidly expanding, hugely successful start-up in the digital manufacturing industry
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
Must have full work rights in the US. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson