about 2 months ago
Microsoft D365 Consultant
You are involved in (inter)national projects, in which you advise our customers on how to get more value from their Microsoft ecosystem. This can take place before, during or after implementation. As a consultant, you are involved in both large and small consultancy projects in the field of Microsoft. This position will be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Microsoft D365 Consultant will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You are involved in (inter)national projects, in which you advise our customers on how to get more value from their Microsoft ecosystem. This can take place before, during or after implementation. As a (senior) consultant you are involved in both large and small consultancy projects in the field of Microsoft.
- The Enterprise Solutions Microsoft department operates in a rapidly changing environment. You learn quickly and are included in the team from the first moment.
- You advise organizations on digital customer strategy, process and system design, acceptance testing and training. Think of projects in which you design and realize the interactive customer experience using the latest Microsoft technology.
- With your experience and customer process knowledge, you guide customers in a structured way, and you focus on delivering high quality. You are convincing with your communication skills, and you are the link between the customer and the Microsoft platform.
The Microsoft D365 Consultant will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement experience
- Microsoft D365 Power Platform implementation or consulting project experience
- Passion to realize innovative solutions with the latest Microsoft technology
- Completed university master, preferably in IT direction
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
If you are a skilled Microsoft D365 Consultant, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.