15 days ago
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify.
The position plays a critical role within their senior leadership team, where you would maintain a high level of communication with upper management, offering a tremendous opportunity for internal growth and management
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Perform manual test independently using the OWASP Top 10
- Perform white and black box testing of in-house applications and systems with a variety of commercial and opensource tools
- Perform common Red-Team activities including Phishing and Social Engineering.
- Create and maintain evaluation and technical testing plans to proactively identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and visibility shortfalls
- Devise creative and custom exploits, solutions, and techniques to discover vulnerabilities and exploitability of the targets
- Create a detailed report of findings and recommendations after testing is complete and present to stakeholders
- Create a set of testing capabilities that can be provided during new IT services being deployed, major changes to critical systems, and new enhancements to applications or web services
- Proven development of emulating known malicious actor’s common toolsets