17 days ago
Mid-Senior Penetration Tester (Full-Remote)
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify.
The position plays a critical role within their senior leadership team, where you would maintain a high level of communication with upper management, offering a tremendous opportunity for internal growth and management. The Position fills a fundamental role meaningful role within Threat Operations Team with the focus on Penetration Testing, Threat Hunting, and Threat Emulations to proactively identify vulnerabilities. This Pentest Engineer will also work with other security teams on architecting, implementing technologies, processes, and improvements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform white and black box testing of in-house applications and systems with a variety of commercial and opensource tools
- Create and maintain evaluation and technical testing plans to proactively identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and visibility shortfalls
- Devise creative and custom exploits, solutions, and techniques to discover vulnerabilities and exploitability of the targets
- Knowledge-share with the team on techniques and results to continuously improve the service offering
- Create a detailed report of findings and recommendations after testing is complete and present to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date in current tools, techniques, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices
- Mentor junior members of the team in techniques and best practices in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis
- Create a set of testing capabilities that can be provided during new IT services being deployed, major changes to critical systems, and new enhancements to applications or web services
- Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on information security technologies, processes, and services
- Proven development of emulating known malicious actor’s common toolsets