6 months ago
My client is part of a global asset management group who is urgently looking for a MiFID II Business Analyst.
Permanent or Contract and based in Luxembourg, you will be doing:
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Interpretation of MiFID II and implementation of MiFID II
- Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II
- Second European Language would be an asset
This position can be permanent or an interim contract, paying market rate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to be considered. Interviews are taking place this week.