4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a leading third-party payments provider, and we're looking for resilient, self-driven and ambitious Compliance Manager MLRO to support their UK business, and drive the EMI License application.
You'll be responsible for developing compliance strategies and relevant policies, and ensure their rigorous implementation across all functions within the company while guaranteeing sustained regulatory compliance.
As an MLRO, you will but not limited to:
- Ensure the business has effective AML/CTF control framework and procedures
- Ensure the legal obligations stemming from the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the 5th Money Laundering Directive are met
- Keep abreast of all industry guidance regarding Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) Financial Crime (FC) Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Criminal finances Act 2017, Cybercrime Market Abuse and Data Security.
- Partner with global business teams and collaborate as part of project teams including conducting compliance assessments and defining requirements as needed for the approval of new products and changes to existing products
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Oversee and manage board and regulatory reporting on a timely basis, including ad-hoc requests from regulators, highlighting all relevant compliance issues and escalate any key compliance issues
- Manage compliance with GDPR and consumer protection requirements
As an MLRO, you will have:
• Have gained at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in Compliance (AML, CTF) and Regulatory Compliance in a Payments/Fintech industry.
• Experience in start-ups or scale-ups, with proven work experience in EMI License applications.
• The ability to provide regulatory advice and compliance support to the business on product development and license applications, and handle requests on licensing compliance initiatives from the global compliance team
• The ability to work independently, determine priorities, and meet deadlines
• Solid knowledge of money laundering compliance requirements for money services businesses
If you are a skilled AML, CTF, Financial Crime professional within the Payments/E-money space, and located in London you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org