13 days ago
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and self-driven MLRO (remote) but must be based in the UK.
Your core focus will be to design & implement the Compliance and Financial Crime operations.
As an MLRO, you will be:
- Subject matter expert in AML and provide financial crime advisory to the team ensuring sound financial crime risk management practices
- Designing and implementing appropriate Risk, Compliance, and Financial Crime frameworks across the business
- Undertaking risk assessment of new products and services
- The main point of contact with the FCA and other external agencies
- Conducting compliance monitoring and undertaking thematic reviews to ensure the company is compliant with rules & regulations
- Analyzing the impact of new regulations on the company
- Review of all procedures and policies to be compliant with GDPR
As an MLRO, you will have:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in AML and Regulatory Compliance in the Payments industry, preferably in a start-up (Crypto is desirable)
- Be an experienced senior Compliance professional and MLRO who has liaised with the UK Regulator
- Have a proven track record of successful stakeholder management, both internally and externally (regulator and partners)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and meet the deadline
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We use data and logic to back up decisions but we are trailblazers and thrive on pushing the envelope.
If you're an experienced MLRO in the Payments/Crypto industry looking for a challenge with a start-up, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org