4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a groundbreaking US fintech start-up that is expanding across the UK and EU.
With this growth, we're seeking an MLRO for their Ireland entity, which will implement the company’s compliance and risk management program in Ireland for the company’s European Union region operations. Reporting to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer in the US.
As their MLRO, you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact with regulatory bodies and government agencies in Ireland.
- Manage the compliance and financial crimes program and personnel dedicated to carrying out the day-to-day activities of the compliance program.
- Manage and carry out the risk management function for the Irish entity in coordination with the global enterprise risk management team.
- Ensure all Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime policies, risk assessments, procedures, and supplementary documents are reviewed on an annual basis and reflect the current regulatory landscape.
- Actively participate within any strategic business initiatives set by senior management.
- Participate in business development activities with clients and partners.
As an MLRO, you must have:
- 5+ years combined experience working in risk management, compliance, and financial crimes functions with 2 years of experience at least in the Fintech Payments industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management frameworks.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in financial crime.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend risks associated with the issuance of electronic money and payments services.
If you're an experienced MLRO or a Financial Crime Compliance individual who would like to progress into an MLRO, with start-up and Payments experience apply now and/or reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org