90,000 - 130,000 EUR
9 months ago
This is an opportunity to join one of the most iconic banking brands globally. My client is looking to build out their corporate & investment banking arm of their business in Luxembourg.
- 5+ years of governance experience in CIB
- Excellent understanding of EU regulations
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg laws, in particular
internal governance requirements, AML/CFT rules, bank secrecy requirements and
data protection obligations;
- Experience in dealing with Lux/Belgium regulators
- Fluent in English (French and/or German desirable)
This position will essentially be the MLRO of the Luxembourg branch but will also cover regulatory compliance aspects and you will report into the local Head of Compliance.
If this position is of interest and aligns to your experience and skill set please apply with an up to date CV and I will get back to you ASAP.