4 months ago
- Drafting and presenting the Annual MLRO report to the Board
- Ensuring the business has effective AML/CTF control framework and procedures
- Ensure financial Crime training is reviewed and fit for purpose
- Keeping abreast of all industry guidance regarding Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) Financial Crime (FC) Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Criminal finances Act 2017, Cybercrime Market Abuse and Data Security.
- Ensure the legal obligations stemming from the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the 5th Money Laundering Directive are met.
- Proactively identify potential situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide the management team in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
- Participate and collaborate in compliance advisory and integration projects as well as conduct compliance assessment and define requirements as needed for the approval of business projects and initiatives such as new product development and changes to existing products
- Oversee and manage board and regulatory reporting, including ad-hoc requests from regulators, and manage compliance with consumer protection requirements
- Prepare reports to Management, the Supervisory Board, and the FCA on a timely basis highlighting all relevant compliance issues through periodic reports as well as escalating any key or high-risk compliance issues
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Have gained at least 4 years’ experience in a financial service (preferably payment service company) legal, compliance or regulatory environment
- Have compliance advisory experience and the ability to take a pragmatic, commercial approach to risk and compliance whilst achieving desired business outcomes
- The ability to provide regulatory advice and compliance support to the business on licensing application relating to the money services business, and handle requests on licensing compliance initiatives from group compliance team
- The ability to work independently, determine priorities and meet deadlines