IT - 23042021
3 months ago
My client is a global consultancy firm looking out for mobile engineers to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field.
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within teams and clients;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and regional engagements;
- Take the challenges to conduct the R&D/POC on the new technologies;
- Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints;
- Drive or contribute to user interface design on mobile or web platforms;
- Perform development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation;
- Participate in product design, technology research and development;
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work;
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for implementation at clients.
- Experience in delivering mobile solutions in an enterprise environment;
- Experience in developing native (Objective-C, Swift, Java or Kotlin) and/or hybrid (E.g, Ionic, Cordova) mobile applications;
- Experience in XCode 9 with iOS10 or above and/or Android Studio 3.0 with API 23 or above / JDK8;
- Familiar with app design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM);
- Familiar with continuous integration/continuous delivery is an advantage;
- Experience with technology platforms such as AWS, Azure, Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or MuleSoft will be a plus.
For interested candidates, please hit the apply button or contact Wilfred King at +852 9834 4112 for further information.