Boston, New York
Varies by location
29 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Model Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the policy and oversight of various credit/lending lines of business. This team develops, validates, and governs the models that help protect the firm from the risk that stems from lending/credit.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the model risk framework
- Find errors/weaknesses within the models through various validations and stress testing
- Improve and enhance the model risk framework for the entire firm
- Analyze the risk of the firm's portfolio
- Various reporting to regulators/key internal members
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field preferred
- 4+ years of quantitative experience
- Capital markets knowledge
- Portfolio strategies
- Risk Management
- Python, C++, R, etc
- Collaborative/team mindset
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!