3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a consultancy that is looking for a Credit Risk Model Validation Manager for a short-term project starting in May.
The role is hybrid and required to be 2 days in London for an asset management company.
Our client is keen to see profiles who have performed end-to-end corporate model validation process and has ideally 5-7 years of experience.
- Worked on corporate model validation
- Experience working closely with model developers
- PD and IFRS9 experience
- SAS and Python experience
- Good with coding, recommendations, and communication
- Asset finance experience - corporate product knowledge.