7 months ago
Our client, a top global bank based in New York, is looking for a Model Validation Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Model Validation Specialist, you will be a key member in helping build out the firm's compliance/fraud models and risk infrastructure. You will be reporting to the Compliance Model Validation Manager/
Job Duties Include:
- Perform validations of BSA/AML Models
- Identify model deficiencies
- Support audit of compliance and fraud risk models
- Model scenario/design, model implementation, model usage, model risk
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Masters degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Economics, or related field
- 4 years experience in compliance analytics, BSA/AML validation, or relevant consulting work
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
Our client offers industry-leading benefits packages for successful candidates. Visa candidates are considered.
I'm an executive recruiter specializing in the risk market. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org