6 months ago
Our client is one of the reputable Chinese commercial bank with over 30 years of history , they are now looking for experienced Money Market Trader to join their growing Treasury and and Financial Institution Department. Candidate with relevant experiences either money market or FX trading from other Chinese financial institutiosn are strongly welcome.
- Manage the bank's liquidity, cash flow and interest rate risk, assist in ensuring related risk indicators are in compliance with regulatory requirements such as LMR. Prepare regularly report to ALCO.
- Perform MM transactions such as borrowing/lending, issuing CDs and FX swap dynamically according to the bank's asset-liability position; Explore new opportunities and advise strategies to achieve profit target under limited resources;
- Develop and maintain relationship with counterparties to broaden the bank’s funding resources;
- Conduct interest rate market analysis & research and compile reports on market's updated conditions, trends and information. Present views on interest rate outlook for formulating ALM strategies;
- Carry out ad hoc assignment as required.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in Finance, Economics or relevant disciplines. CFA preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of MM business experience;
- Proficiency in trading system / software such as Reuters, Bloomberg and Excel;
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements such as LMR will be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Team Head of MM.