80 - 125K
10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding specialist consulting firm to bring on a Money Transmitter Licensing Compliance Specialist to assist with license acquisition and maintenence.
In this role you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert on state regulatory, exam and licensing pertaining to money transmitter licenses (consumer lending licensing desired too).
- Lead the MTL license acquisition process on behalf of clients and communicate with regulators.
- Assist with maintenance and administration of state money transmitter licenses including monthly, quarterly reporting including MSB Call Reports, and annual renewals.
- Resolve outstanding issues identified with client’s money transmitter licenses.
In this role you will need:
- Experience with the acquisition and / or maintenance of Money Transmitter Licenses for MSBs, fintechs, or payment companies.
- Knowledge of Money Transmitter Licensing maintenance and administration.
- Strong knowledge of NMLS system;
- Customer-facing work experience.
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.