50 - 65 € per hour
9 months ago
Data Historian Engineer
12 month contract
We are currently working with a globally recognised medical devices company based out in Cork, Ireland. They are actively searching for an S7 engineer to come in and help assist the automation team from an IT side of things. Therefore you must have a good technical knowledge with historian products and OSI PI, also you will need experience networking with knowledge of Profibus and or Modbus.
They are looking to take someone on a 12 month contract but this is highly likely to be extended. The candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience working with pharmaceutical companies.
Cork is quickly becoming one of the central hub for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in Europe and is a great place to upskill yourself and really build a concrete career contracting up and down the country.
- MSc or BSc preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with S7, Historian OSI PI and experience with Networking
- Troubleshooting of performance trends.
- Full project lifecycle
- Experience with installing servers
- Designing, executing, implementing and directing engineering or process projects which significantly contribute to attaining high system performance.
- Engineering knowledge from system deliveries within Automation and/or Electro
- Ability to work structured, systematic and independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, NC and CAPA closure.
- All candidates must have the right to work within the EU (relevant VISA).
Please apply via the Apply Now button or reach out to email@example.com to discuss further!