Max 800,000 SEK/ Year
5 months ago
Who will I be working for?
Essentially they are one of Europes largest security service providers, with offices in Germany, the Netherlands, each of the Nordic countries, the UK to name but a few. They currently sit at over 200 employees, and due to a recent MASSIVE investment, they are looking to grow exponentially to become the dominant Security company in the Nordics. One key focus for growth is in their network security offering, and this is where you come in.
Who do I need to be?
- An experienced Security Consultant with 3-5+ years of experience working with Palo Alto (OR extensive knowledge of another competitive vendor with a vested interest in learning and committing to Palo Alto Technologies)
- Preferably certified PCNSE 8 or newer. PCNSC is highly merited.
- Previous knowledge working with other vendor Firewall technology is merited.
- Knowledge and deep understanding working with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, 802.1q (VLAN), Routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP are required.
- Knowledge with troubleshooting network related issues such as packet inspection using Wireshark is required.
- Knowledge Setting up Firewalls in Virtual Environments such as VMware is merited.
- Knowledge setting up firewalls Cloud environments such as Google GCP or AWS is merited.
- Basic understanding of container technology such as Docker or Kubernetes is merited.
- Basic knowledge of automation such as ansible or puppet is merited.
- Knowledge or SOAR, (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response is merited.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the next step in your career feel free to apply or reach out to me for a confidential conversation on +44208 016 7414.
I look forward to receiving your application!