CHF 100,000 - CHF 150,000
5 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a Telecom giant in Switzerland. They offer a fantastic range of products and services to their customers and are well known for their similar appreciation for their employees. They demonstrate this with an excellent compensation package and an extraordinary selection of benefits, details of which can be found below!
What will I be doing?
As a member of a dynamic team, you are responsible for:
- Operating and supporting security solutions.
- In addition to regular and predictable operations, you can provide support and resolve disruptions to customer infrastructure quickly and efficiently.
- Your broad expertise in many areas of IT security and network infrastructure helps you assess overall situations and identify problems.
- With customers, internal teams and partners, you communicate efficiently in secure German and English.
What skill do I need?
- Operating experience in the operation of network and security infrastructures
- Solid network knowledge in routing, switching, and wireless
- Security and network certification at an intermediate or professional level desired (Checkpoint, F5, and Cisco)
- Very good conceptual and communication skills
- Regular on-call service (7x24)
- Very good German and English
What benefits do I get?
- Discounts on all of their client's products including Bank accounts, Insurance, Clothing, and Housing.
- The chance to be part of a well-oiled, efficient team and gain experience with an internationally recognised firm.