€45,000 - €60,000
4 months ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a huge retail company with establishments spanning the whole of Europe. They are a truly fantastic company to work for, offering a number of benefits. Their HR policy, for example, is so exceptional that it recently won two global awards!
What will I be doing?
- Infrastructure and system software security: you are constantly informed of trends and threats in the field of information security to proactively identify security risks. You support your colleagues in risk prevention and the implementation of necessary updates and configurations.
- Security activities: you act as the first point of contact in the IT infrastructure team for analyzing, assessing and dealing with incidents and problems and performing a risk assessment for new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Various IT projects: support the implementation of IT security projects.
- Support in the management of policy and security operations of the different firewalls (Palo Alto, Juniper, and Checkpoint).
- Network security: support for major network security improvement projects by viewing current network segmentation and proposing new security zones, improving IPS policy for inspecting internal traffic and maintaining the existing policy.
- Improve identity and access management (IPSec VPN and SSL Junos Pulse).
- Developing and maintaining the Europa Cyber Incident Response process, you are the point of contact for potential security incidents and you have a leading role in emergency situations.
- At least a higher professional education and thinking level.
- More than 5 years of work experience in IT (security or operational).
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity technologies, Windows, UNIX and web technologies, in particular, internet security.
- Knowledge of network concepts such as IP Networking, VLANs and basic routing/switching.
- Experience with IDS / IPS systems.
What skills would be of further use?
- Experience with 'Vulnerability assessment' and 'penetration testing' is an advantage.
- Speaking Dutch is not a necessity but is definitely not frowned upon!
What perks do I get?
- A job with a successful international organization that is constantly on the move. We can give you one guarantee: it is never boring with us!
- A full-time position where you can come up with solutions yourself and where you call on your professional knowledge, creativity, and intellect.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility to achieve the best results.
- Daily contact with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues.
- A good salary and a minimum of 30 vacation days and of course you get a staff discount on purchases at our stores.
- Plenty of development and growth opportunities: due to the growth and success of our organization, we always offer talent an opportunity for further development or to grow in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work atmosphere, in which open communication, short lines and - last but not least - a healthy dose of humour are very important.