75,000 - 85,000
6 months ago
As a Non-Financial Risk Manager you will:
- Improving and maintaining the risk and control framework
- Work closely with the business to get a deep understanding of the business and their concerns
- Identify material operational risks, both existing and as business decisions are being made
- Proactively promote possible solutions to reduce risks
- Elevate, report, and investigate errors, losses, and near misses, identifying root causes and overseeing the implementation of corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain internal controls to help mitigate risks
- Develop succinct and timely risk reports to management
- Help promote a strong risk awareness culture in the organization
- Liaising and strengthening collaboration with local offices worldwide
As a Non-Financial Risk Manager you will need:
- 3-6 years of operational risk management experience
- Relevant university degree
- Knowledge and proven experience in the financial markets industry
- Solid understanding of operational risk frameworks and internal controls
- Understanding enterprise risk management is a plus
- Clear communicator, able to effectively work with stakeholders
- English (written and spoken)
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and attentive to detail
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.