$100,000 - $130,000
26 days ago
A banking client of ours is looking for an individual to oversee its non-operational BSA function. The BSA Program Administration Manager will be responsible for the management and administration of the BSA Program Administration Team, developed to perform BSA non-operational specialized program oversight and governance. The team also provides critical support to the overall BSA Department and program remediation, working to address findings identified in the Remediation Plan and to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance. The functions for this team would consist of the following functions: AML Policy & Procedures, AML Program Administration, Business Metrics/MIS Reports/Analytics, AML Model Governance, AML/BSA Training & AML Testing. This role can be based anywhere in the US (remote) and reports in to the BSA Officer.
- Being accountable for managing the Bank’s BSA Program Administration Team that is directly responsible for executing non-operational specialized BSA program oversight and governance.
- Assisting the BSA Officer and Deputy BSA Officer administer the bank's BSA program.
- Develop and revises policies, processes, procedures, and program documents in support of the administration of the bank's BSA program.
- Assisting with the administration of anti-money laundering/OFAC software to monitor and report all BSA-related activities to management as directed.
- Examines establishment policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations, and product offerings of the establishment.
- Coordinates with legal counsel and operating departments to ensure adherence to laws and regulations relating to new or revised products and services offerings.
- Oversees the revision, preparation, and dissemination of new and updated compliance standards and procedures.
- Effectively interact with Executive-level and Senior Management, Employees, Compliance and Legal Teams, and other Bank functions including the line of business.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant Compliance qualifications (CAMS ideally).
- 7+ years’ worth of relevant experience.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of BSA/AML Program governance, policies and procedures, risk assessments and internal controls, AML data, metrics and MIS reporting.
- Prior BSA management, AML policy and procedures experience (strongly preferred)
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!