Version:0.9 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000005537 StartFragment:0000000141 EndFragment:0000005497
1. Lead a 7-10 people team of Seller Consultants, navigate the team to implement new
seller recruitment strategy, and provide day-to-day service to the new sellers.
2. Train and coach the sales team to identify, qualify, and engage with prospective
sellers for the marketplace while creating a clear value proposition of selling to
business customers on platform, along with the features and functionality.
3. Meet or exceed team quotas, Launch/GMV/Ads Revenue targets, and operational
4. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the Seller’s organization, set
proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a
5. Utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information
and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly/yearly goals.
6. Manage additional projects concurrently with managing daily production
environments, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as
7. Hire, develop, and retain top talent in a fast-paced work environment of high-
performing sales professionals.
1. A Bachelor‘s degree or above.
2. 4-6 years successful track records of Account Management or BD experience in the e-
3. Minimum 2 years people management experience;
4. Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work
effectively across internal and external organizations;
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and
6. Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data to
make business decisions;
7. Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel,
other internal tools).
8. Native Mandarin speaker and professional English speaker.