3 months ago
01 April 2021
My client in central Copenghagen requires an Office 365 Engineer to act as the lead on related projects and operations whilst working with the Infrastructure Team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced operations engineer or Infrastructure engineer who is looking to further develop their Office 365 skills and take on more responsibility.
- Take ownership of the Office 365 tenant, infrastructure, operations and support, including Azure AD and Mimecast
- Maintain daily monitoring and reporting on Office 365 service health, tenant and services changes
- Contribute to all phases of design, delivery and management of Office 365 related projects and activities
- Manage and administer Tenant settings, security and governance
- Developing and promoting end user adoption initiatives for Microsoft Office 365 apps and services
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 online services management and administration experience
- Including but not limited to core Office apps, Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform
- Strong custom PowerShell scripting and automation - Strong Mimecast tenant administration
- Azure Active Directory management and administration
- Azure identity, authentication, and authorisation management - Enterprise applications registration, SSO integration using SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- Extensive Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Mobile device management with MS Intune, Apple DEP, Android for Work
- Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2016/19 certifications - Working in ITIL environments, ideally with ServiceNow
If you think the role sounds interesting but you don't tick all the required skills, then apply anyway and lets have a chat about the role.