40k - 50k SEK Per Month
12 days ago
01 May 2021
Hamlyn Williams are excited to be partnered with a powerhouse engineering consultancy with a strong presence across Europe. This role sits within the global office 365 management team, where you'll be a part of the wider IT Operations team.
Your role within the Office 365 management team will be to handle incidents, implement new solutions, monitor changes within Microsoft and keep in close contact with the wider IT team.
The company are looking for someone with a strong IT background, with comprehensive knowledge of microsoft products and proven experience of Office 365. Due to the size of the company, it would be very beneficial if you have worked in larger environments.
The daily tasks you'll be required to complete will be very broad, but will mainly focus on 3rd line troubleshooting and activities around the following;
- Perform troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance, often through PowerShell.
- Act as an advisor and communicate how Office 365 applications work and interact.
- Demonstrate and document opportunities and limitations.
- Responsible for life cycle management of Teams and Groups.
- Provide technical guidance and solutions in SharePoint, such as workflows and customizations.
The company feel that the right person for this role will have at least 3 years experience working within an a broad technical support environment, which has implemented and supported 365 and associated products.
As the business language is English, you must be confident speaking and writing in the languate, as well as Swedish.
If you are an expereinced IT support professional, or an Infrastructure Engineer looking to further your Office 365 skills, then please apply for a discussion about the company and the role.