Hong Kong City
Up to 60,000 HKD
12 months ago
Our client is a young, ambitious team looking for an Operations Manager with experience handling cryptocurrency or other digital currencies.
Stationed in their Hong Kong headquarters, you will have direct access to senior management teams, working side-by-side with some of the most passionate crypto firms and the larger FinTech industry players.
What's on offer:
- Performance bonus
- Life and dental scheme
- Prepare and consolidate funding report to CEO and present daily updates
- Monitor and process trade settlement and ensure the correctness of cash & stock reconciliations
- Monitor dealing and trading activities and maintain the platform
- Participate in the implementation of blockchain programs and monitor project deliverables
- Proactively identify potential market risks and report the issues to senior management
- Provide back office support and carry out ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- Good understanding of system architecture, the implementation of blockchain program function module, cryptocurrencies, and local regulatory requirements
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related disciplines
- 7+ years' funds operation experience
- Hands-on experience in cryptocurrencies / digital currencies operations or corporate action of FICC products is highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial, independent, flexible, analytical with good problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skill with strong risk awareness
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Joyce Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.