Hong Kong City
about 1 month ago
Operational Risk Manager - Chinese investment group
As a 2nd LoD role, you will need to...
- Identify operational loss events
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management activities
- Prepare key risk indicator reports by analysing business operational and technology data
- Lead the annual organizational risk & control self-assessment program (CSOX)
- Review significant operational and technology risk events (including events with financial impact, reputational impact and/or regulatory impact)
- Assist in the policy exceptions approval/renewal process
- Review key risks and controls, track mitigation plan, ensure follow up and closure of action items
- Advise the first line of defense in operational risk related matters
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience with 3 years or above in an Operational Risk or relevant role, experience in technology risk area will be a plus
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- MS Office skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to Bettina Chow (firstname.lastname@example.org).