12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading International Bank based in Luxembourg. Reporting directly into the CRO you will be responsible for all Operational Risk
As a Senior Operational Risk Manager you will:
- Be the Basel 3 CRD IV SME for all Op Risk subjects
- Develop Policies & Procedures to monitor the Bank’s OP Risk
- Develop and implement incident Reporting and Response Systems to address Op Risk breaches, respond to any alleged violations or complaints.
- Maintain and Improve the Operational Risk standards in line with Luxembourg regulations.
- Support the risk identification and assessment by using Key Risk/Performance Indicators, Risk & Control Self-Assessment, etc
As a Senior Operational Risk Manager, you will need:
- Strong experience in risk management regulations: CSSF circulars, Basel III, CRD IV
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years as an operation risk analyst or internal control,
- Delivery focused with ability to prioritize, assess materiality of issues, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in interaction with middle and senior management,
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills; any additional European language would be considered an asset.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at email@example.com.