29 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a commodities broker-dealer to help grow their operational risk team. This hire will help the bank strategically grow as well as fulfill an important regulatory function. We are currently recruiting an Operational Risk Manager to help lead the improvement of the risk framework.
You will work closely with a relatively new team in areas such as KRI/metrics, RCSAs, and reporting. This is a great chance to leave your mark on the firm and challenge the status quo.
If you are experienced in operational risk, this would be a great opportunity to expand your responsibilities!
- RCSA and KRI reporting
- Work closely with traders/front office personnel
- Communicate with various department heads
- Maintain/enhance the existing framework
- Liaison with the global team in South America and Europe
- 3+ years of operational risk experience
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- FRM preferred
- RCSA/KRI experience
I am a risk and front office recruiter working with a large variety of clients across the financial services industry. If this role isn't of interest to you, but you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jerry Breitzman at 646.349.4873 or firstname.lastname@example.org