4 months ago
Operational Risk Manager
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Investment Bank to help with the expansion of their Data Engineering team. Based in The Hauge you facilitate the business and monitor if the internal control framework of Retail Bank is complete and correctly functioning. In addition, you monitor whether the Business has been taken the correct control measures to mitigate operational risks.
As an Operational Risk Manager you will:
- Coordinates and executes RCSAs and ICS updates (incl. CERRIX);
- Challenges / gives pro-active advice towards risk & control issues within Retail Banking, based on the above;
- Ensures alignment with policies, standards, and planning of central ORM unit.
- Participates in ORM Champions meeting
- SPOC on Operational Risk for the international Retail Bank offices
- Monitors and chases realization of Measures of Improvements;
- Register Operational Risk Events
- Advice and challenge outsourcing operational control activities
- Coordinates Quarterly Retail Banking Dashboard
As an Operational Risk Manager you will need:
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in professional in operational Risk Management and/or adjacent Non-financial risk-related roles.
- Fluent in Dutch is preferred because a lot of key internal and external documentation on products and processes is written in Dutch.
- A background in financial services (Retail Banking, Mortgages, Savings specifically) is considered a plus.
If you are interested please contact me directly at email@example.com
I am a Quantitative Analytics & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.