5 months ago
Operational Risk Manager
At Hamlyn Williams we are working closely with a fantastic Bank based in Amsterdam, reporting into the Head of and working with a great team of dedicated Risk Professionals you will be responsible for the 2LoD of the bank
As an Operational Risk Manager, you will
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA’s) and assist with the execution of annual risk assessments, such as the Systematic Integrity Risk Assessment (SIRA).
- Enhance the design and implementation of the risk framework, which includes the development of policies for relevant risk categories in close cooperation with other experts within the team.
- Report the overall level of Operational Risk to senior management.
- Develop guidance and create awareness on Operational Risk.
As an Operational Risk Manager you will need:
- Over 5 years’ work experience and thorough knowledge of the practical operation of an organization, business processes, risk management and implementation of relevant laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for financial institutions and a three lines of defence operating model.
- Knowledge of, and affinity with, (operational) risk management.
- Excellent communication skills that can be deployed at various levels within the organization.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
If you are interested please contact me directly at email@example.com
I am a Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.